Start a New Student Organization
The process for starting a new organization is available through Heel Life. Not sure if your organization has been registered in the past? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before applying so we can make sure you submit the correct form.
- Please note that while there are two distinct registration periods each year that are based on when a group transitions leadership, brand new groups may apply for initial registration at any time between August 15th and April 1st.
- Please allow a minimum of fifteen (15) academic class days for review of your application (a longer period of time may be required during renewal periods).
The requirements to receive approval are:
- Complete the online New Organization Registration Form. See below for details.
- Secondary officer completes the Online Officer Orientation Form. The new form for 2023-2024 will be available on August 15. Note that this is separate from the Treasurer's Test.
- The advisor must complete the Online Advisor Agreement form. This cannot be completed by a student. The new form for 2023-2024 will be available August 15.
- Attend a New Organization Meeting with staff from Student Life & Leadership. This is the last step before the registration form is approved.