Start a New Student Organization
The process for starting a new organization is available through Heel Life. Not sure if your organization has been registered in the past? Contact us at [email protected] before applying so we can make sure you submit the correct form.
- The Student Organizations team will continue to review New Organization Registration forms until Friday, November 3, 2023. The Spring New Organization Registration period will run from February 22, 2024 through March 22, 2024.
- Moving forward, the Student Organizations team will host two distinct New Organization Registration periods - one in the Fall, and another in the Spring.
- Please allow a minimum of fifteen (15) academic class days for review of your application (a longer period of time may be required during renewal periods).
The requirements to receive approval are:
- Complete the online New Organization Registration Form. See below for details.
- Secondary officer completes the Online Officer Orientation Form. The new form for 2023-2024 will be available on August 15. Note that this is separate from the Treasurer's Test.
- The advisor must complete the Online Advisor Agreement form. This cannot be completed by a student. The new form for 2023-2024 will be available August 15.
- Attend a New Organization Meeting with staff from Student Life & Leadership. This is the last step before the registration form is approved.