COVID-19 Operations Update
CU Administration Office:
- M-Th 9am-12 pm, 2-4:30 pm; Fri: 10:30am-1pm
- Walk-in appointments accepted, or email email@example.com
- Please maintain 6 feet of distance with no more than 2 people in the office at a time.
CU Business Office:
- M-F, 8am-5pm
- No walk-in visits
- Other special operational considerations or information:
- No cash payments
- Office dropbox, located in the Carolina Union – 2nd floor West Lounge near Welcome Desk
- Lockbox will accept check or money order payments (include invoice number on check or money order)
The Carolina Union administration leads the Union's efforts to create safe, inclusive and educational experiences that help students maximize their time at Carolina. With a commitment to serving every student and every student organization, CU Administration oversees all of the events and services offered. In addition to handling day-to-day administrative needs of the Union, the Administration assist with questions regarding the general operations of the Union, student employee paychecks, payment of invoices for Union services, and other administrative needs.
Their doors are open to any student or student organization with ideas for improving and strengthening student life at UNC!
The Carolina Union creates safe, inclusive, and educational experiences that enable students to maximize their time at Carolina
The many co-curricular programs, services and facilities supported by the Union are developed and operated with a focus to serve the students whose fees fund the organization and therefore are intended to impact the intellectual and experiential climate of the University. The Carolina Union provides opportunities for campus members to engage in debate, conversation, interaction, and learning. Managed by 49 full time staff and over 180 student employees, the Carolina Union builds a sense of community as a unifying force on campus and provides students the space and resources needed to put theory into practice.
The Carolina Union employees are members of Association of College Unions International (ACUI) and NASPA: Student Affairs in Higher Education.