COVID-19 OPERATIONS NOTICE
With the changing environment on campus and to focus on keeping safety of the community at the forefront, we have changed our building hours. We invite you to come to the Union to study, eat, or relax. Masks are required indoors, except while dining.
- Monday-Thursday: 7:30am-5pm (West Lounge open until 7pm)
- Friday: 7:30am-5pm
- Saturday-Sunday: Closed
Note: the Union will close for Winter Break on Wednesday, November 25, at 5pm. We will reopen when the spring semester begins in January. The Gallery outside the Great Hall will remain open as COVID-19 testing site for UNC students. Hours are:
- November 30th - December 23rd: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- December 24th - January 3rd: No testing
Union Department Hours and Operations:
- M-Th 9am-12 pm, 2-4:30 pm; Fri: 10:30am-1pm
- Walk-in appointments accepted, or email email@example.com
- Please maintain 6 feet of distance with no more than 2 people in the office at a time.
- M-F, 8am-5pm
- No walk-in visits
- Other special operational considerations or information:
- No cash payments
- Office dropbox, located in the Carolina Union – 2nd floor West Lounge near Welcome Desk
- Lockbox will accept check or money order payments (include invoice number on check or money order)
Communications and Creative Services:
- M-W,F 8am-5pm
- Scheduled appointments accepted; Email firstname.lastname@example.org or make an appointment on our Bookings page.
Fraternity & Sorority Life:
- M-F: 8:30am-5pm.
- Office doors closed; Email email@example.com specifying which staff member you would like to meet with
- Organization mailboxes: You may choose to utilize mailboxes at the Union’s Guest Services office, or have mail delivered to your chapter house or the house of a current member.
- M-F, 9am-5pm
- Office doors closed; Call or email our office: (919) 966-3832 firstname.lastname@example.org or the team member you want to contact.
Student Life & Leadership:
- Office hours: M-Th, 9am-5pm; Fri, 9am-5pm
- Call or email staff member you want to contact, or schedule Zoom/Outlook meeting
- Visitors should stop at the information desk in the hallway outside our office. A student staff member will help you.
- If there is no one at the desk, look for signs and information about how to connect with SLL, or log into one of the Zoom Lobbies: