COVID-19 OPERATIONS NOTICE
To focus on keeping the safety of our community at the forefront, we have changed our building hours for the Spring 2021 semester. We invite you to come to the Union to study, eat, or relax. Masks are required indoors, except while dining.
- Mon-Fri: 7:30am-10pm
- Sat: 9am-10pm
- Sun: 11am-10pm
Note: the Union is a COVID-19 testing site for asymptomatic students, faculty and staff. Testing hours are separate from building hours and are listed below. For testing, enter through the breezeway closest to Davis Library.
- Monday-Friday, 7 am-6 pm
- Saturday, 11 am-5 pm
- Sunday, CLOSED
Union Department Hours and Operations:
- M: 9am-11:45am and 12:30-3:30pm
- T: 8am-2pm
- W: 9-11:45am and 12:30-3:30pm
- Th: 8am-2pm
- F: 9am-5pm
- Walk-in appointments accepted or email email@example.com
- Please maintain 6 feet of distance with no more than 2 people in the office at a time.
- M-F: 8am-5pm
- No walk-in visits
- Other special operational considerations or information:
- No cash payments
- Office dropbox, located in the Carolina Union – 2nd floor West Lounge near Welcome Desk
- Lockbox will accept check or money order payments (include invoice number on check or money order)
Communications and Creative Services:
- Online office hours are M-F: 8am-5pm
- In person hours are T-W: 8am-4pm
- Scheduled appointments encouraged; Email firstname.lastname@example.org or make an appointment on the CCS Bookings page.
Fraternity & Sorority Life:
- M-F: 8:30am-5pm
- Office doors closed; Email email@example.com specifying which staff member you would like to meet with
- Organization mailboxes: You may choose to utilize mailboxes at the Union’s Guest Services office, or have mail delivered to your chapter house or the house of a current member.
- M-F: 9am-5pm
- Office doors closed; Call or email our office: (919) 966-3832 firstname.lastname@example.org or the team member you want to contact.
Student Life & Leadership:
- Office hours are M-Th: 9am-5pm; Fri: 9am-5pm
- Call or email staff member you want to contact, or schedule Zoom/Outlook meeting
- Visitors should stop at the information desk in the hallway outside our office. A student staff member will help you.
- If there is no one at the desk, look for signs and information about how to connect with SLL, or log into one of the Zoom Lobbies: