The Carolina Union is more than a building, and working at the Union is more than a job. By joining the Union team, our student staff develops marketable skills and participates in professional development activities through committees, conferences, and the Carolina Union Employee Forum. The Carolina Union employs approximately 150 students a year in a variety of positions. Information about job opportunities are found in the menu on the left side of the screen. Apply today!
• Develop marketable skills
• Compete in the Quest for the Union Cup
• Participate in professional development
• Pursue leadership opportunities
• Work on campus
• Meet new friends
The 2017–2018 formal recruiting cycle is now open!
Click here to apply for the 2017-2018 recruiting cycle! Applications are due February 10 at 5 pm.
Applications for Design Assistant and Photography Assistant require a portfolio, and applications for Marketing Assistant and Editorial Assistant require writing samples.
Applications will be accepted from January 31st, 2017, until all positions are filled; however, for full consideration, completed applications must be submitted by 11:59pm on Friday, February 10, 2016.
1. Must be a full-time student enrolled at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
2. Must be able to fully support the Carolina Union’s mission and philosophy
3. Be skilled at working both autonomously and as a team member
4. Value customer service and working with diverse clientele
5. Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
6. Basic computer skills necessary, including Microsoft Office
1. Maintain weekly working hours as negotiated with supervisors
2. Attend departmental staff and supervisor meetings, as needed
3. Participate in Quest for the Union Cup
4. Participate in professional development sessions
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and welcomes all to apply regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We also encourage protected veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply.