Meeting Room Reservations
All meeting room spaces scheduled by the Office of Event Services are subject to all general policies for use of space in the Frank Porter Graham Student Union as well as the UNC-CH Facilities Use Policy.
- Clients must submit a reservation request online at Reserve Carolina and confirm two business days prior to the meeting or the reservation will be cancelled.
- It is the client’s responsibility to monitor the occupancy of meeting rooms. For official room capacities see the Carolina Union's Facility Use and Reservation Policy Appendix, VII.
- Furniture may not be rearranged. Charges will apply.
- Failure to provide meeting details to the Office of Event Services will result in the cancellation of the meeting.
- Cancellations must be submitted by email to the Office of Event Services by the same individual who initiated the original request. Cancellations must be received by 12pm two business days prior to the meeting.
- Failure to observe guidelines noted above may result in loss of reservation privileges and/or charges.