Lounges include: The Class of 2000 Lounge, Art Gallery, West Lounge, Underground Lounge (1101), West Lounge (2105), Aquarium Lounge (3100), Corner Lounge (3008), Bridge Lounge (3514) and all lounges in the 3500 hallway. Exits and entrances to the above lounges (excepting exterior doors) must remain open.
The Class of 2000 Lounge and Art Gallery are available for reservation (see below).
The West Lounge performance space is reservable on a case by case basis. Please direct any inquires to the Office of Event Services.
All other lounges are non-reservable and open for student use at all other times during regular operating hours.
Class of 2000 Lounge & Art Gallery
The Class of 2000 Lounge (3501) and the Art Gallery (2200) are available for reservations, but the following policies must be observed:
- Capacity of the Class of 2000 lounge is 75 people.
- Capacity of the Art Gallery is 130 people.
- These rooms may only be used for receptions and may only be reserved from 4:00pm – 8:00pm on weekdays and during regular building hours on the weekend.
- No regularly scheduled meetings are allowed in the space.
- Furniture may not be removed from the room. Any changes to the set must be stated to the Office of Event Services at the time of the reservation; only Carolina Union staff may move the furniture.
This policy follows the UNC-CH Facilities Use Policy