- The Carolina Union will not be responsible for anything left in the building by the client at the conclusion of the activity. No equipment will be stored.
- Materials may not be taped or tacked or affixed to the walls, windows, or doors.
- Clients will be charged for the loss of and damages to the Union and any Carolina Union equipment.
- Use of items that could damage the Union and/or Carolina Union equipment is prohibited.
- Rooms must be left in same condition in which they were found. Charges will be assessed for excessive trash or damage.
- Food is prohibited in General Purpose Classrooms.
- Service animals are permitted in the Union; all other animals are prohibited.
- Groups conducting sales in the Union or Pit must obtain a sales permit from the Office of Event Services. Raffles are strictly prohibited.
This policy follows the UNC-CH Facilities Use Policy
Building Usage Fees
Early or Holiday Opening:
- Early, late, unscheduled: $75/hour
- Holidays (subject to staff availability): $100/hour
Facillities Usage Fees
Recognized Student Organizations: There are no charges except for hours (or parts thereof) outside of regular scheduled hours of operation.
Student Organization Sponsored Conferences (when majority of participants are non UNCCH students)/UNC-CH Affiliated Departments:
- Meeting rooms, fixed set: $35/day
- Meeting rooms, multi-use: $70/day
- Reception areas and lounges: $70/day
- Auditorium, Multipurpose Room 1505: $130/day
- Great Hall: $300/day
- Career/Information Fairs: $15/table (where a vendor pays the client a fee to use the table at the event)
- Meeting rooms, fixed set: $70/day
- Meeting rooms, multi-use $140/day
- Reception areas and lounges: $140/day
- Auditorium, Multipurpose Room 1505: $260/day
- Great Hall: $600/day