All summer, the Office of Event Services has been busy working to make improvements to their online reservation process. The new system, Reserve Carolina (formerly Virtual EMS), includes an easier-to-navigate online reservation system and the elimination of all individual student accounts, with the creation of one account per student organization. Additional features include:
- Revamping the look to the web portal and policies
- Creating an easy to remember url for reservations - reservecarolina.unc.edu
- Streamlining user accounts and getting rid of the required quiz
- Developing reservation resources and trainings listed under the help tab
- Adding in the feature to select specific venues for classroom reservations
- Ensuring all the information the user needs is accessible and available online
Event Services encourages the user to review the below resources prior to making reservations:
Additionally, this office will be hosting information sessions during the new officer orientation trainings and highly encourage student organizations to attend.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.