Student Organization Participation Sign-Up
- The primary contact for the organization must submit the annual report by the May 31 deadline to receive the FallFest application.
- Groups must be in good financial standing with the Union to be eligible to participate in FallFest.
All primary contacts were given instructions regarding submitting an annual report and its impact on FallFest eligibility starting on April 1st. The Office of Student Life & Leadership reviews the annual reports and will send those groups whose reports were approved the link to apply for tabling space and/or a performance slot at FallFest on June 1st. The application to apply will go live on June 1st and eligible organizations who receive the email with the link have until June 20, 2019, to submit the tabling/performance application, though space is assigned on a first come-first served basis and will fill up quickly. Groups are advised to submit the application as quickly as possible to have a better chance at securing space.
Information on Tabling (tentative as of this posting):
Detailed instructions will be sent to all groups receiving a table at FallFest. Basic information regarding tabling may be found below.
- Each organization will be provided a table that is 30" x 72" (2.5 feet x 6 feet).
- Organizations must make sure that displays and other materials fit within those dimensions. Groups will not be allowed to place items outside of their table space.
- A power source will not be available due to the number of organizations participating, so be sure that any technology you plan to use can last for several hours without charging.
- Check In will begin at 6:45pm and will end at 8:00pm. FallFest begins at 8:15pm. Your table will be labeled with your name and table number.
- If your organization has already paid for your table, you may go directly to it.
- If you still need to pay, you must check in at the Student Organizations Check-In Table between 6:45pm and 8:00pm. Groups will not be allowed to check in after 8:00pm. Please bring $10 cash (exact change) or a check made out to the Carolina Union (include your group name in the memo line).
- You will be required to stay until 11:30pm, at which time groups will be required to fold their table and take it to a designated drop-off area.
- You will be responsible for staffing the table, having at least one representative at the table at all times.
- You will be responsible for the cleanliness of your immediate tabling area. Groups must remove all items from their table and immediate area at the end of the event. Any items you are not taking with you must be recycled or disposed of in the most sustainable way possible.
- What if my organization does not receive a table at FallFest? Don't worry...representatives from your organizations can still attend FallFest and promote your organization using signs, banners, and other creative materials. Please refrain from bringing sticks or poles as those will be confiscated.
Are you a sport club? If so, your primary contact should contact Justin Ford, Assistant Director of Sport Programs in Campus Recreation, at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your space at FallFest.
Additional questions? Email email@example.com.