Looking for a chance to combine great experience with the convenience of working on campus? Then join the Carolina Union in the West Lounge on Tuesday, February 11, from 10am-2pm for the 3rd Annual On-Campus Student Employment Fair. The Fair will feature employers from all over campus, all looking to hire students like you!
Attire for the fair is casual, and resumes are not necessary (although bring one if you have it!). There will be food and giveaways, and attendees will also get a free fast pass to the Carolina Union Activities Board Build-A-Bear event in the Great Hall.
To help you navigate the Fair and get the most from your experience, please note the following:
- After checking in with a OneCard in the West Lounge, students will receive a cue card to acquire stamps by visiting employer tables.
- Once a card has 5 stamps, it grants the user entry to the Job Fair Incentives Lounge.
- With 7 stamps, they can be used to access the Incentives Lounge and the Carolina Union Activities Board Create-A-Critter Fast Pass entry line into the Great Hall.
- Download a map of Job Fair tables here.
A list of participating employers is below. Follow @carolinaunion on Twitter for updates as the fair approaches! And remember to visit the Carolina Union's HeelLife Job Applications page to learn more and apply to jobs at the Union!
- Carolina Union
- Applied Physical Sciences - BeAM Makerspaces
- Accessibility Resources and Services
- Campus Recreation
- Carolina Performing Arts
- Carolina Housing
- UNC Visitors Center
- New Student & Family Programs
- UNC Mail Services
- UNC Print Shop
- UNC One-Card Office
- Carolina Dining Services
- Gillings School of Global Public Health
- The Food & Beverage Department of the Carolina Club of Chapel Hill
- Frank Porter Graham Child Development Institute