Student Organizations in need of guidance as they prepare for the 2020-21 academic year can turn to the Office of Student Life & Leadership (SLL). This summer, SLL will offer regular Zoom consulting sessions this summer designed to help student organizations officers with planning for the year ahead. Visit go.unc.edu/VirtualConsulting to schedule a session!
Offerings will include
· To provide student organization leaders with campus tools and resources to plan for the 2020-2021 academic year
· To analyze review or org structure and governing documents.
· To help create a strategic plan for 2020-2021 student organization programming
· To offer virtual and alternative programming suggestions for student organizations.
· To strengthen relationships between student organization leaders and SLL.