Each student organization’s registration with the University expires annually, unless withdrawn earlier for cause. The RSO Spring Re-registration period runs from Thursday, December 1 to 11:59PM, January 31, 2017. How do I know when my organization needs to register? Visit studentlifebulletin.web.unc.edu to find more information!
There are two major steps in the re-registration process:
Step 1: Complete the Student Life Registration Form for your organization (available on your organization’s page during the appropriate registration period.)
Step 2: Officer Orientation Sessions
- Both the president and the treasurer must attend (one person can receive credit for multiple organizations.)
- Check-in for each session begins 30 minutes prior to the start time, so please plan to arrive early to allow for an easier check-in process. You must check-in for the event in order to receive credit.
- Plan accordingly as there are only five (5) sessions available:
- Thursday, January 12, 5:30PM to 7:00PM in FPG Student Union Auditorium (RSVP)
- Wednesday, January 18, 5:30PM to 7:00PM in FPG Student Union Auditorium (RSVP)
- Tuesday, January 24, 10:30AM to 12:00PM in FPG Student Union Auditorium (RSVP)
- Thursday, January 26, 2:00PM to 3:00PM in FPG Student Union Auditorium (RSVP)
- Monday, January 30, 5:30PM to 7:00PM in FPG Student Union Auditorium (RSVP)
Please ensure that your organization completes both steps in the process prior to the Spring Re-Registration Period deadline of 11:59PM, January 31, 2017. Questions? E-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org.