In accordance with University efforts to reduce the spread of COVID-19, the Carolina Union will be closed until further notice. All Union activities and reservations during this indefinite closure are canceled.
Tips for Mitigating Disease Transmission
The most important action you can take to protect your safety and that of others is to follow CDC guidelines, which include:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.