An organization's balance will be verified prior to the acceptance of any check requests or transfers. Organizations must have sufficient funds in their account to cover any check(s) requested as well as the associated transaction fees.
Valid identification is required when submitting forms. Officer status will be verified via the Heel Life portal.
The following forms may be submitted electronically to SAFO@unc.edu from an organization's Treasurer or President via their UNC email:
- Check Requests for payment of invoices with a copy of the invoice. Invoices are not the same as reimbursements and checks will be made payable to the vendor.
- Financial Information Requests
- Intra Office Transfers
The following forms must be submitted in person at the Student Activities Fund Office by the Treasurer or President of the organization:
- Check Requests for reimbursement with original receipts only. The payee and submitter cannot be the same person.
- Deposits; Checks, cash or money orders are accepted for deposit to an organization's generated funds account.
- New Account Application for Undergraduate Student Senate Funding
- Voided Check/Stop Payment forms