Any officially recognized student organization or University department has the opportunity to utilize ActiviTV, a high-definition advertising resource with seven screens located throughout the FPG Student Union. Advertisements loop continuously 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
All officially recognized student organizations and University departments who enter into contract (see above) with CCS and advertise on ActiviTV will be subject to the following fees:
- $25 for student organizations for each ad created by CCS
- $50 for departments for each ad created by CCS
- $25 last minute design fee, applied when the design of an ActiviTV ad is requested within one week of ActiviTV air date
- $25 multiple proof request fee, applied after requesting 3 or more different proofs
- $15 ActiviTV resizing fee, applied when client designs ad that does not comply with standard specifications
- Cancellation fee, rate charged based on amount of design work completed up until the date of cancellation
- $25 per week for still ads for student organizations
- $50 per week for motion ads for student organizations
- $50 per week for still ads for departments
- $100 per week for motion ads for departments
- Four weeks of run time for the price of three
- Discounted long-term rotation packages available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
All fees are assessed on a per-project basis and are subject to change.